Membership Records Department

Contact the Membership Records Department with your new hire information, or to change your address or telephone number, marital status, beneficiary information, or to request a withdrawal card.  You can also check on the status of your dues, get information on how to authorize payment of dues through payroll deduction, or make a payment with a major credit card.

Mark JacksonMembership Records Supervisormjackson@ufcw555.org503.598.6336
Dyana BalderramaReceptionistdbalderrama@ufcw555.org503.598.6331
Cindy BurrellMembership Records Specialistcburrell@ufcw555.org503.598.6362
Rina Heng-NguyenMembership Records Specialistrnguyen@ufcw555.org503.598.6350
Judy HolleyMembership Records Specialistjholley@ufcw555.org503.598.6345
Mary SwanMembership Records Specialistmswan@ufcw555.org503.598.6351