Find your Union Representative

Union Representatives are responsible for enforcing all collective bargaining agreements, commonly called union contracts, covered by Local 555. They work with the membership to improve wages, benefits and working conditions. Each job location is assigned a staff member who is responsible for that location. Additionally, we have a representative who is assigned to our Tigard office during business hours to answer questions and assist you with issues in your workplace over the phone.

To find your Union Representative, tell us who your employer is:


Franz Bakery

Fred Meyer


McKays Locations




Other Employers